Deep Groove Ball Bearings
These bearings are the most common type and are used in a wide variety of applications. They can operate at high speeds and can carry radial and limited axial loads.
- Can operate at high speeds
- Good radial load capacity
- Some axial load capacity in both directions
- Low torque requirements at start-up and running speeds
- Quiet operation
- Require minimal maintenance
Single row deep groove ball bearings are available in the following numerical series based on the load carrying capacity of each. They are:
- 6000 Series – Extra Light Ball Bearings
- 6200 Series – Light Series Ball Bearings
- 6300 Series – Medium Series Ball Bearings – Ideal for heavier load capacity applications
Deep Groove Bearings are also available in double row with the double row designs able to carry an even larger radial load.
Need Assistance Selecting the correct Deep Groove Ball Bearing?
If you need assistance selecting the right bearings for your particular application, please give us a call and talk to one of our knowledgeable staff. We’re here to help and problem solve for you.