Universal Joints are used throughout industry to allow for large amounts of angular misalignment between shafts.
Pine Rivers Bearings stock a range of Multi-purpose industrial D Type Universal joints with blank bores. The blank bore allows for any bore diameter up to the recommended maximum. The D type is ideal for applications with up to 25° angular misalignment.
Industrial Universal Joints available include,
- Standard pin and block design
- Ideal for applications up to 25° of angular misalignment and speeds up to 1,750 RPM
- The HD Type universal joint has induction hardened yoke ears provide longer life than standard D Type
LOJ and JR-4
- Offset pin design ideal for use on hand operated, low torque drives
- Capable for operating angles up to 45° of angular misalignment
DD and DDX Types
- Designed with two D Type universal joints and a centre connecting shaft.
Need Assistance Selecting the correct Universal Joint?
If you need assistance selecting the correct Universal Joint for your particular application, please give us a call and talk to one of our knowledgeable staff. We’re here to help and problem solve for you.